Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

FLOWERS, flowers, FlOwErS

Scrap and Stamp has a FLOWER challenge this week. Use your flowers and your stamps on your layout. There is a GREAT felt flower tutorial this week that you can use also for your layouts. I had some felt flowers from Stampin Up that matched perfectly with the Basic Grey Green at Heart paper that I just picked up when I was on the mainland last week.

I am lucky to work where I do. I work at a small scrap/stamp store here on Kodiak. We don't always have the newest product, BUT we always have what I "need" for layouts. I love working on my layouts while I'm there because I know I will have matching cardstock while I'm there.

These pictures are from when Abby was 18 weeks. She is 3 1/2 now. We just had her preschool program last night - she looked so cute singing in front of everyone - and so grown up compared to these pictures! She finally does have hair too! I used the Unity Scrappy flower on both pages this week. I LOVE to paper piece the bigger stamps that Unity carries. They are easy to paper piece and look cute every time you use them!
The sketch for both my pages are loosely based on the sketch at Sketchy Thursday. I loved the 2 page layout they did last week, so I just expanded the one page sketch this week.
Supplies
Stamps: Unity Scrappy flower
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, BG Green at heart
Accessories: Inksentials white pen, American Craft Thickers, SU felt flowers, Kaiser pearls

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Super cute pictures, and I love your take on the sketch!!

lisa said...

So Cute : )
Thanks for playimg x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooo cute!! loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and those flowers!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)