Friday, May 21, 2010

A little garden variety

I had fun at work yesterday playing with the new Cosmo/Unity Garden Variety stamps and paper. I got my paper in this past week and had to play!

I have had this frame for over a year - I got it from a birthday swap I was in. I haven't found any photos for it and it's been sitting in my "to be crafted" pile. Yesterday I got this idea for a baby gift for a friend who doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl. I think this will work great in the nursery. I made a matching card for the frame - this picture is not so great... I was taking it at 9 last night (we still have light, I'm in Alaska - it's light late)
Close up of the card.
Supplies
Stamps: Garden Variety
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Accessories: Frame

16 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh how sweet! that frame is awesome and such a great card too!

brandy said...

That is darling!!! I love the cute little animals and the colors you chose. Perfect for a boy or girl!

Donna said...

This is adorable! A perfect gift for boy or girl.

JazzyH said...

Those are great!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

soo cute! You are so talented!

NoraAnne said...

Very cute!

lynn said...

your card is just perfect for the cute frame!

Debby/Darthy said...

Oh this is so cute. I love that rustic look.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

what a cute project!!!!

symbelly said...

Really cute frame.
i love the cute animals.

Linda said...

I like the frame Ideal....

Maria Levine said...

Adorable frame, great idea!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE, CUTE, CUTE ! ! !

Stephanie Zito said...

Adorable frame and card Lisa! I'm sure your friend will love it!! Super cute for a nursery!

Carolina said...

What fun and such an adorable gift!

Gwen said...

Super cute set!!