Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

sketchy Thursday - family layout.

On Friday night we had an after hours crop at the store - I LOVE these! I get so much done when I'm there! I was "working" and got 3 double page layouts done in a few hours - while helping the other ladies there. We had fun!

I used the sketch from Sketchy Thursday for both my pages - I do mainly work in double page layouts, so have been altering the sketches for the second page most of the time. These are all pictures of our family while we were in St. Croix. The big picture on the first page was from right after Hurricane Omar - I was SO sunburnt!
The tags are stamps from Ippity - I love using my stamps in layouts - embellishments without the bulk!
Supplies
Stamps: Ippity by Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, Crate paper
Accessories: Cricut, nesties, PTI ric rac die

3 comments:

Stef H said...

super pages! beautiful family!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous.Love how you've done a double page with one sketch.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and the photos!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)