Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

DiffErEnt AlpHa lAyouT

This week on Scrap and Stamp we are challenging you to use different alphas for your title on your page. I used some Flair designs transparent alphas for the word SNOW and some AC thickers for the word Matanuska. My layout is based on the one page sketch on TGF scrapbook challenge this week - I love their challenges! I used the snow Miss Anya for my page.

If you are going to join in - make sure you use different alphas for your title AND use a stamp somewhere on your layout - they are GREAT embellishments! Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments - you'll want to join in for this challenge/prize!

My daughter was SO excited to see snow in Juneau when we were traveling to Kodiak. This is the first that she remembers snow. We went to the visitors center at the Matanuska glacier and she got to take a class about mountain goats and look through the telescope for goats. She LOVED to throw the snow after her class was done. I love these clear alphas, but they had to be outlined because you couldn't see them at all when I first put them on.

Miss Anya Snow was paper pieced with the same paper I used for the page. I love to paper piece!
Supplies
Stamp: Miss Anya Snow, Sentiment from TGF Roll call kit
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, Kaisercraft
Accessories: Unknown flowers, AC Thickers, Flair designs clear alpha, copic markers, top note die, copic multiliner

No comments: