Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What?

This week we have a paint resist tutorial on Scrap and Stamp. I have never done this technique before, but had a bit of fun with it. Instead of using white paper, I painted on Kraft and used the alcohol inks to resist on the Kraft paper. It turned out ok! I will have to try it on white paper too. There is a tutorial on the Scrap and stamp blog.

The only other requirement for the challenge is to use a stamp. I pulled out my Ippity and Unity stamps for this one. I love how big their stamps are - they work GREAT for scrapbook pages! Ippity Alphabetically Adorable was one of the first Ippity stamps that I "needed" to buy - I "had" to have it and I love it! I also used the new Bit of burlap stamp at the bottom of the page and the question mark is a Unity stamp (not sure which set - I got it in a grab bag)Supplies
Stamps: Ippity alphabetically adorable, bit of burlap, Unity Question mark
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, PTI (black and pink), October Afternoon Fly a kite

1 comment:

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic layout. Great take on the challenge and tutorial. Cute picture as well! :-)
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com