Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scrap fit -You are my sunshine

I won my first work out I participated in on ScrapFit, then went on vacation and haven't had much of a chance to play - so I challenged myself to join in this time.. I'm making it just in time!

This work out is a free style relay - pick your favorite layout and "lift" it, but change it up a little. I chose the layout by Laura Jean in work-out 16. I rotated her sketch and changed up the papers - I added the scallop strip along the top because I needed something else on my page! I had to add the pink to the blue also - because my daughter was so bald people thought she was a boy in whatever I dressed her in.... I have added a lot of pink and purple to my pages! Supplies
Stamps: PTI fillable frames #3
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Jillibean Soup - soup staples and Old world cabbage stew
Accessories: SU scallop edge border punch, Cricut cartridge (Storybook)

2 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Very cute page! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFit!!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Super cute LO and pics!!! Thanks for working out with us!