Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Family, exercise, reading and chocolate

This layout almost didn't get finished in time. I can barely stand up today... My friend asked me to ride bikes into town on Wednesday for a meeting. I pull a trailer. I said yes. It was 20 miles round trip and a HUGE hill on the way home. THEN Thursday night there was another meeting and YES, the same friend roped me into biking into town AGAIN. It was a little shorter ride, but I'm EXHAUSTED and my legs are tired! Will probably head out on a run this morning to loosen up my legs a little bit!

These are a few of my favorite things right now. I told my husband in an email the other day that I really only exercise so that I can continue to eat chocolate. Is that a bad thing? He thought I was nuts! I could seriously eat an entire bag of Lindt truffles in one day if I wanted to.... Hence the bike riding every time it's sunny out!

Scrap and Stamp has a new challenge up - this week you need to scrap your favorite things. I pulled out some Stampin Up paper. I don't usually take it with me to work, so I only get it out when I'm at home. Need to do it more often! This is the Washington Apple paper pack that I got a while ago. I get all kinds of funny looks when I'm biking with the trailer even more when I'm with Ryan. His bike has different brakes and the trailer won't fit on his bike. The give him dirty looks when they see me pulling the trailer and him just biking along!


Supplies
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, SU Washington Apple
Accessories: Nesties

No comments: