Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

laundry room hang out

Abby loves to help me with anything. She will fold clothes, pull them out of the basket, stack things, put stuff in the fridge, etc. It's GREAT most days! Even when she was 13 months, she would sit in our laundry room and watch the washing machine - she loved it.

I am LOVING the Petal pushers line from Bo Bunny. One of my favorites now - LOVE the bright colors and I have always loved polka dots and strips, so this was perfect for me!

Scrap and Stamps challenge this week is to make a double page layout. Not so hard. 2 pages and a stamp - easy!

Supplies
Stamps: Unity June 2009 KOTM (Perfect in every way) March 2010 KOTM (Rockin it Unity style)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Bo Bunny petal pushers
Accessories: nesties, kaiser black rhinestones, copics

No comments: