Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

layouts

I have been scrapbooking. I am actually currently at my craft desk cleaning it off and getting ready to do some more! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season. I do miss living close to extended family, but we're going to have a fun little Christmas this year again at home. At least we're in a house this year and not in a hotel, traveling across country - Abby is VERY excited for everything!

I finished these a couple weeks ago - right before Abby got the flu. I didn't get them posted in time for the deadline for Sketchy Thursday, but thought I would post them anyways. This was 2 weeks in a row that I missed. I have last week's sketch done and in my bag... didn't get the picture taken in time. Supplies
Stamps: Unity
Paper: American Crafts dp and cardstock
Accessories: White Inksentials pen

Peek a boo layout
Stamps: Ippity Alphabetically adorable, Unity
Paper: Jillibean soup

No comments: