Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas - Scrap and Stamp

It is coming. WAY too quickly! I have been SO busy lately, then the stomach flu hit my 4 year old. MISERABLE. The first incident happened in the car, so I had to clean the entire car and take apart her carseat (especially after the second incident). GROSS. It's been almost 2 weeks since then and I don't think I've fully recovered from her mess making that night! I'm SO glad I didn't catch it. We both got our flu shots shortly after that. The scrapbook/stamping store I have been working at is closing also - I worked for 6 hours today..... I'm EXHAUSTED! It was a madhouse in there, I didn't get to sit down for over 3 hours!

With how busy I've been, I've actually scrapped, just not blogged at all! I have another couple of layouts that will be posted as soon as I can edit the photos.... our natural light in Alaska is pretty much gone now, so I have to edit to make them look decent.

This week's challenge on Scrap and Stamp is a Christmas challenge. Scrap some Christmas photos and use a stamp. Easy! I used some photos from 2007 - it was the only Christmas photos I could find in my stash - I need to print a whole bunch more photos SOON! She was just getting the hang of opening her presents that year and got to open this one early at grandma/grandpas house when we were visiting. Supplies
Stamps: Unity Bella Blvd snowman
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo Park Merry Christmas
Accessories: Echo park sticker

No comments: