Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oregon Coast

LOVED this sketch from Scrapbook challenges - this is sketch 229. I need to get more challenges and continue to play, I have been missing scrapbooking while I've been sewing at home. I have sewn 5 aprons and a whole BUNCH of camera strap covers - the straps I will be selling at a craft fair in a week. I have a bunch of material to still make into straps and will be working on those this weekend.

I hand cut the tree to look like some of the other trees on the My Little Shoebox paper I was working with. We just got the paper in at the store and I'm in LOVE! I love the colors, they work great with all the beach pictures I have to scrap! Supplies
Stamps: MFT banner day alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MLS flying high, American Crafts cardstock
Accessories: MFT Jumbo scallop die-namic

No comments: