Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

scrap cards

This card is made completely with scraps after a layout I finished at work. I stamped the image from the November 2010 KOTM at work, then took it home and colored it with my copic markers when I got home.
I ALWAYS need birthday cards. This was one I put together quick after finishing up a layout while at work. If I don't use my scraps right away, then I never get back to them and they get wasted.

I love this My Little shoebox paper - very cute! I added the PTI buttons when I got home. I have a large stash of buttons because you never know when you will need one and what color. I might "need" to shop for some more soon... .Supplies
Stamps: Unity November 2010 KOTM
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MLS Flying high
Ribbon: May arts
Buttons: PTI

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute cards! Great use of scraps!

Unknown said...

I can't believe those are 'scraps'! You created fabulously and thanks for the inspiraiton!

Stef H said...

lisa, lisa, lisa! how r u? it's been ages. i'm soooo sorry. your cards are gorgeous!

i do hope all is and has been going well with you. all my love for a fabulous holiday season.

hugs :)