Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year!

I can not believe it's 2011! Anyone have any scrappy goals this year? I really would like to get on at least one more design team and possibly get published this year in a print magazine. I guess I need to start submitting my stuff again! I was doing it quite a bit in St. Croix, nothing got picked up, so I stopped when we moved.

This is a secret sketch from Sketchy Thursday. I'm not going to post the original sketch, but you can become a fan of Sketchy Thursday on facebook to see it and play along. FUN! Sketchy Thursday has been fun! I try to play each week and get at least one layout done every week with them! For this layout, I pulled out the Lucky Girls Crafts September Kit "Old School Cool" kit that I won doing a weekly sketch earlier this year
Supplies
Paper: Lucky Girls crafts "Old School Cool" September kit
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: sassafrass brads, echo park stickers

No comments: