Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby boy album

I saw this Baby chipboard album at the store when it was closing and thought it would be the CUTEST mini album using the Echo Park Little Boy paper I have been hoarding since I bought it. Still not sure why I bought it, because I only have a little girl (their little girl line WILL be at my house as soon as it's released... TOO cute!)

I used the new Unity/Echo Park Stamp set "Boys will be Boys" throughout the album also. I entered this in Unity's current co-brand challenge also - to use their stamps with the coordinating paper - the winner gets to be a guest designer for 3 months (one of my dreams!!) and get a ton of free Unity stamps!


All of the stamped images are popped up with pop-dots. The picture spaces are blank.... because I don't have a little boy to take pictures of, but how cute would this be with some newborn black and white photos???


Supplies
Stamps: Unity/Echo park Little Boy "Boys will be Boys"
Paper: Echo Park Little Boy
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: Baby chipboard album, dusk making memories paint, pop dots

No comments: