Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a banner year

Banners are definitely "in" with scrapbooking and card making. I played along with the MFT guest designer challenge for January which was to create something using MFT stamps and using banners. I used the MFT Rounded banner die (I would link you, but I can't get on MFT's site right now.... I'll try again later) to create my title for the page. I hope I have a chance! I would LOVE to be a guest designer!

I also used MFT Ballet Millie and a sentiment from that stamp for the page. Abby wanted to be a ballerina for Halloween in 2008 and we went to a party with a mom's club in St. Croix. It was really weird being able to wear short sleeves and a tu-tu without having to have a coat over it on Halloween! She LOVED it. This was one of 2 pictures I got that day and the other was a horrible picture... so this was it! Supplies
Stamps: Ballet Millie, MFT banner day alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU Pink Pirouette, Kraft, MME Tickled pink
Accessories: copics, MFT rounded banner die

1 comment:

Heather Comer said...

I LOVE this page! So pretty, Lisa!