Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

new beginnings

I don't know about the rest of you, but my goal is to get a LOT of scrapbook layouts done this year! I got a LOT done last year, but want to get almost caught up this year (don't know if that will happen, but I can try). I joined in on a lot of challenges last year to help me out!

This week on Scrap and Stamp, we're challenging you to scrap a new beginning. New car, new goal, new baby, whatever is a new beginning for you! I found these pictures in my pile... they are from a "few" years ago. Ok, over 10 years ago when I bought my first car ever. I actually cleaned up my closet (kind of) during the Christmas break and found some stamps from Unity that were never opened. They were perfect for my new car page "along for the ride" is a fun set.Supplies
Stamps: Unity Along for the Ride, Just Rite curlz monogram stamper
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU real red, Kaiser dp
Accessories: Nestabilities

No comments: