Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

siblings - Scrap and Stamp

This weeks challenge on Scrap and Stamp is a heritage page. Um... This was the closest picture I could find, it's from 1981, so not that old, but it was the oldest one I could find (the rest of my photos/grandparent photos have been scrapped and are with my parents in Oregon).

I actually used mainly scraps on this layout, I have a pile that I need to use now or I'm going to throw them away.... so I pulled them out last night for this one. If you want to join us this week, make sure you use a stamp and make a layout! I used a sketch from Get Your Sketch on - a new site that my friend Natalie introduced me to - I'm also entering this into her challenge #4 on her blog - to tilt your pictures.

Supplies
Stamps: Jan KOTM to the moon and back
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU basic grey, AC mulberry, unknown yellow, fancy pants on a whimsy dp
Accessories: AC thickers lullaby

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

It feels great when you get to use up scraps doesn't it? Lovely colours you have chosen for your layout! Thanks for playing at GYSO :).

Valerie said...

What a sweet picture, and darling layout! Thanks for playing along at GYSO this week!