Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Vacation Omar

I found a fun sketch on the Jillibean Soup blog that I wanted to join in on, but I'm really not digging all the 1 photo sketches lately... so I added a second picture to my layout. I LOVED this sketch! It was fun and I actually like having some white space on my layouts!

I used Jillibean soup Watermelon gazpacho for my layout, but I only have the 6x6 version, so I pieced things together - I like being able to use smaller paper and not cut up all my big paper normally too. I used a ton of die-namics from MFT also - I really like their dies! Supplies
Stamps: MFT Banner day alpha
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, Jillibean Soup Watermelon Gazpacho
Accessories: MFT die-namics (jumbo ric rac, open scallop border, scallop ribbon border), Jillibean soup watermelon gazpacho journaling sprouts

No comments: