Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's a manly challenge!

Scrap and Stamp has a new challenge for you this week - to scrap the MEN in your life. We are getting close to fathers day and want to challenge you to feature the men you love on your layouts. I chose these pictures of my husband with my daughter at Sea World in San Antonio, TX. She LOVED seeing all the animals with daddy and going on her first ever roller coaster ride that day!

I used almost all of the rest of my October Afternoon 5&Dime paper - I think I have a few scraps left for a card or two. I also combined the challenge on Scrap and Stamp with the Scrap Fit workout this month - around the house. I used my regular stapler and had my daughter help me staple on my layout - she loved it! Supplies
Stamps: Unity Feb 2010 KOTM (nothing but blue skies)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: SU cardstock, October Afternoon 5&Dime
Accessories: EK success binding edge punch, all my memories stickers, staples

6 comments:

Sara Zenger said...

Very cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Missy Whidden said...

What a cute layout! Who knew that staples could be so cool on a layout?! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Unknown said...

thanks for playing along with us...glad your daughter was a great help

Esti said...

Love the LO! Thanks for the inpiration x x

Lisa aka yarnchik said...

I love the simplicity of this one, Lisa! Your FAB photos get the attention they deserve :)

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous pics Lisa!!! I love the staples and how you did your title (: