Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

ScrapFit #48

"A little birdie told me" is today's workout on Scrap Fit. The challenge is to create a layout using birds (stamped, cut out, drawn) along with using a Wise Saying as your title.

I chose to use "snug as a bug" for the title - these photos were pretty funny to me - Abby was staying in our room in St. Croix while my parents were in her room - we went in and found her in different positions every time we went in. She didn't seem to care if her head was off the mattress or if her legs were on the tile floor - she slept through it all! I'm grateful for a kid that can sleep through pretty much anything!
Supplies
Stamps: Spring Unity
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: AC cardstock, Echo Park Playground
Accessories: SU scallop edge punch, EP playground stickers

No comments: