Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

SummerTime

I'm SO excited to post today - I'm this month's GuestFit girl at Scrap Fit! I found the Scrap Fit challenge blog a few months ago and have enjoyed playing along when I can - their work-outs are fun and always a challenge.

Workout # 47 is SummerTime (there are 2 work-outs a month). We all love summer time - but time does fly by when it's sunny out. The challenge is to create a layout with a fair amount of Yellow (to represent summer) and a clock (to represent Time).

This layout is from St Croix - Abby helped her dad wash the car- we had to do it fairly early in the mornings before it got too hot out (which explains her pajamas). It was summer year round down there so I have tons of "summer" photos (I did separate them by months so I know when things were now)

Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, Echo Park summer days
Accessories: American Craft Thickers

No comments: