Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Why I've been mia a little bit...

I haven't been able to post daily anymore - I was doing great for a while. I had all intentions of having a TON of stuff pre-posted on my blog (scheduled) for after the baby was born, but she came 2 weeks early. My husband just left for a long time, so we've been busy spending time with him and adjusting to having 4 family members instead of 3.

Lexi is almost 7 weeks now. She's SO mellow! Her sister is in love and wants to hold her/touch her/kiss her all day long. I'm getting sleep at night now! She has cut into my crafting time because she's a cuddler! My first was NOT a cuddler, so having Lexi want to cuddle all the time is kind of nice!

The sketch is from a dt sketch on the Paper Trail Makers blog - loved the sketch and rotated it to work with my photo (photo taken by my friend at SimplyB photos - they all turned out BEAUTIFUL)Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, Echo Park dots and stripes Candy Shoppe
Accessories: EP dots and stripes candy shoppe stickers

2 comments:

Esti said...

This must be the cutest photo EVER!! She is so cute and I fully understand all the cuddling!! I would happily cuddle all day:) Your LO is beautiful!! x

Anonymous said...

Adorable little Lexi~ Love how fabulous this picture looks~ Nice layout!!