Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

princess shirts

I have a hard time finding matching shirts for the girls - it would have been easier if we had them closer together - but finding a 5T and a newborn size that match is difficult! Abby LOVES matching with her sister and keeps asking for matching clothes. The MFT guest designer contest this month is to Embellish yourself - make something you can wear or accessorize with. SO - I pulled out my MFT stamps and got busy.

Abby helped me pick out which stamp she wanted on the shirt - she picked the princess - because she is a princess... along with her little sister. I stamped the princess on the shirt and the onesie, heat set them with my heat gun and colored them both with copics so they match. Abby "needed" bows to go along with her new shirt, so I pulled out some felt and the MFT perfect petals trio and got to work. I layered the felt flowers and added a button on the top before adding them to the clips.

Supplies
Stamps: MFT Princess PI
Ink: Palette
Accessories: T-shirt, onesie, heat gun, copics, MFT felt, MFT perfect petals trio, buttons

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Those are SO CUTE! I never would have thought to stamp a shirt!