Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Busy busy

I have been creating. I love creating! I have taken a bunch of pictures, just haven't had time to get anything uploaded lately. I am loving spending time with both girls and my husband right now. We are having a never ending winter. We have had WAY TOO MUCH snow. We woke up to a couple more inches this morning. I'm over it!
Waking up (way too) early tomorrow for a Photoshop class I'm taking (5 am is going to come REALLY early depending on how many times I'm up with Lexi tonight)
These are some DSLR camera strap covers I've finished recently. I LOVE having one on my camera. The soft minky is against my neck and I can change it depending on what mood I'm in. I'm in the process of setting up a facebook page to sell them, but can't think of a name for it - any ideas?

No comments: