Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

flower girl

This week has been busy! My husband is on vacation from work. Lexi (youngest) had her 9 month check up... She got a cold, so has been coughing. Well... she got a flu shot, has a yeast infection and was up 3/4 of the night last night crying - so I took her in today and she has an ear infection now. Poor little thing is miserable! I've been cuddling with her a LOT!

I took a TON of cell phone pictures when we lived in St. Croix. The one good thing down there is that the light was good pretty much all day long - so they would turn out pretty good.

I loved this months' sketch on the My Minds Eye blog - I just got some new paper from I heart papers (6x6 paper - Dolled up) and had to use it with these photos. I LOVE this paper! I "need" to get it in 12x12Supplies
Paper: MME Dolled up
Accessories: EK success deco scallop edge punch, George cricut cartridge, MME Happy go lucky alphabet stickers

No comments: