Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

sun glasses

It's no lie that I LOVE Echo Park paper. I think I have almost every one of their collections either in 12x12 or 6x6 (and some I have both sizes). I love making cards, but my first love will always be scrapbooking. I love it! I love having my girls go through the books and "remember" their crazy ways because I took pictures and have documented it.

This layout uses the new Echo Park Hello Summer paper and stickers that come in the 12x12 pack. I love that they all come together - makes putting together pages much easier! Abby had fun this day putting her sunglasses on Lexi. Lexi was small enough that she wasn't pulling them off immediately either - she let me take a bunch of pictures!
Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, EP Hello summer
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: EP hello summer stickers

No comments: