Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

daddy's girls

We recently got family pictures taken by my neighbor - Sylwia Ok - she is AMAZING! When I noticed that Lexi was almost a year old and we had NO pictures of all 4 of us, I sent her a message and got in before my husband left on a work trip. I LOVE how she took a bunch of pictures of Ryan with both the girls - so precious!

I used the MME sketch and some new to me My Minds Eye papers from the Miss Caroline collection. LOVE the colors in these papers - they are BEAUTIFUL (I have some in 6x6 and had to order some in 12x12 too). Abby is really missing her daddy, so when she saw this layout, she wanted to take it to her bed to sleep with tonight... I ended up putting a copy of the picture in her room for the night instead of the layout.

I ended up working out with Scrap Fit also - they have a Decorate with a Doily challenge going right now - I used a My Favorite Things Doily die to add a little bit of the striped paper (in a doily) at the bottom of the page.

Supplies
Paper: My Minds Eye
Ink: Tsukineko
Accessories: MFT doily die cut, MS edge punch, Cricut tear drop

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, what precious photos of your DH and girls!! Such a sweet LO!! Love how you repeated the striped paper in your doily!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

I love the pink background with the polka dot paper, great combination. The photos are so precious. Thanks so much for working out with us at ScrapFIT.

Steffanie said...

Very sweet! Love the little doily---adds just the right amount of "girl" to the page! Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!!