Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

little swimmer

I have had a rough time getting into my craft area lately - not sure why (other than taking a month off), but I'm out of the routine now! I colored this little PI girl up the other night and it was such a stress relief for me! Once the girls are in bed, instead of curling up and going to sleep myself (at 9 pm), I need to sit down and color - it's very relaxing!

We have had some beautiful (for us) weather the past week. It's been in the high 60's and we have been outside most of the day other than nap time. I love this time of year here in Alaska because the sun stays out so late! The MFT Make a Splash PI would probably get a little cold if she was wearing her adorable ruffle bathing suit up here though. My kids won't go swim outside even on "hot" days here. We did go out and wash the car in our long pants and long sleeve shirts the other day during nap time though. I love the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection and it paired very well with the PI Make a Splash stamp. I used the sketch from the MFT guest designer search on SCS - who wouldn't want to be a guest designer for MFT? They have the CUTEST releases each month and their release parties are great fun!!

Supplies
Stamps: MFT PI-Make a splash
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: Echo Park paradise beach
Die-namics: notebook edge

No comments: