Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pals

I really hope my girls stay friends/pals their whole life. I only had brothers growing up - I really think it's different when you grow up with a sister. These girls LOVE each other. The little one gets SO happy when she sees her sister. The big one has a huge smile plastered on her face any time they are playing together. They really do love each other!

I had to DIG through my papers to find some that would work the for Scrap Fit color challenge - I am still pretty sure mine are a bit "off" color wise, but it was as close as I could get! I used some Basic Grey Konnichiwa papers to go along with the pictures my neighbor caught during our family picture session this spring. Supplies
Stamps: CTMH friendship word puzzle
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, BG Konnichiwa
Accessories: SU scallop edge punch, may arts ribbon, crochet flowers, BG brads

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful LO to showcase these gorgeous photos!! Love your take on the color challenge!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/