Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my sister has the best sister!!!!!!

It was my daughters birthday TODAY. I was reminded quickly that she's getting much older than I want her to be! I "helped" her 1 year old sister write in this card to her and she opened it right up and read the entire thing by herself.

I got this stamps from Kraftin Kimie Stamps a month or so ago because I fell in LOVE with the images - Lulu and Libby are too cute and can be colored to look like Abby and Lexi (my daughters). Abby LOVES her sister (and Lexi loves her too) - I love seeing them grow up and be friends and I hope it stays that way for a long time!

I used a sketch from the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog - sketch 146.


Supplies
Stamps: Lulu and Libby
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: EP Be mine

No comments: