Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Turtle friend

Living in St Croix was always an adventure. We never knew what animal we might run into on walks or swimming. This cute turtle was a must stop on every walk around our complex - Abby loved it!

I love this Carta Bella paper that I got from I heart papers. Kate is SO quick at shipping! We were actually talking about shipping on facebook yesterday... I am STILL waiting on a package (dd's birthday gift) that was ordered the beginning of the month from a company - I really appreciate when businesses ship using priority mail (or put a notice on their website that shipping may take longer to AK) to ship packages. It frustrates me to order something (in plenty of time to receive it) and have it not get here 3 weeks later. 

Supplies
Paper: Carta Bella Beautiful Moments

No comments: