Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

here fishy fishy

I really have no excuse for not crafting. I've been busy... but tired at night! I haven't been in my craft area for a while and I miss it! I spent a couple hours crafting last night and LOVED it. I will be finding more sketches/challenges and joining in again.

This layout uses the Jillibean soup sketch for November. I found some pictures that I had set aside on my table and then found paper to match (I normally pick paper, then photos).  I used some Paper Smooches stamps on the layout also when I couldn't find anymore Jillibean soup stickers for the title. All of the supplies on the layout I got from I heart papers - I LOVE shopping with Kate! She ships quick AND ships to AK with NO extra charges!!

Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches alphadot, surf & turf
Paper: jillibean soup coconut lime soup, soup staples
Accessories: jillibean soup alphabeans, tsukineko ink

No comments: