Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

happy bird-day


Love the Paper Smooches Sparks challenges each and every time! I have challenged myself to join in at least every other week for the next 6 months (I want to do weekly....). I LOVE paper smooches stamps! The Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies stamp was one of the first I bought when Kim opened Paper Smooches - all of her stamps are ADORABLE.

This week is the picture perfect challenge and I LOVED the colors in the picture (and the chevrons). My little bird is paper pieced using some Basic Grey Shine on polka dot paper that I picked up when I was on vacation a couple weeks ago - I wandered 2 craft stores for over an hour each and was in heaven... I really enjoy seeing paper in person before buying, although I have NO problem ordering online either. I have to be ok with online shopping when I live on an island.

We are moving this next summer. I kind of like moving. It forces me to go through my craft supplies (and the rest of the house) and purge. Then I can buy new products (:  I buy all my Paper Smooches (and most of my paper/stamps/accessories) from I Heart Papers (and she will continue to ship to me on the next -even smaller- island we are moving to!)


Supplies
Stamps: PS Birthday buddies
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG Shine on
Accessories: Queen & Co trendy tape

2 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

very clever! thanks for playing with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOO glad you love our challenges! We love when you play along:) <3

FAB card! LOVE that little birdie! He is so happy! And I LOVE that washi tape--I need to get some:) Great take on this inspiration photo challenge!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!!! Hope you join in the fun this week!