Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Girl Scout Thanks

When my daughter decided 4 days before orders were due for girl scout nuts/candy sales this year, I decided that because she was asking everyone last minute, she needed to do something special for everyone who ordered from her.

When the nuts/candy arrived, we separated the orders, then got to work on her Thank you cards. We stamped the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Girl Scout stamp and then Abby helped color her on all 13 of the cards. We stamped a Thanks sentiment from a paper Smooches set that I had and then she wrote a personal thank you in EACH of the cards.  Abby LOVED using my copics because it's not often that she gets to use them.

Everyone loved it! I'm not sure if we'll make cards for everyone who orders cookies.... but if we start now, then maybe we can get those finished in time!

Supplies
Stamps: Gourmet rubber stamps girl scout, Paper smooches
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: American Crafts

No comments: