Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

cool

I think you are so cool - what a fun sentiment. I love all the Paper Smooches animal stamp images, but I especially love all the sentiments! I get all of my Paper Smooches stamps from I Heart Papers (I need to place another order soon - need....)


I picked up the paper for this card from Kate (I heart papers) also - she has great customer service and the quickest shipping ever! EP For the Record 2 Documented has fun color combinations!


We finally got our tree up - I've hesitated with the 18 month old (she pulled the babysitters tree over the other day). We got a little tree and put it on a table - she has pointed at it, but hasn't tried to get it (yet).


Supplies
Stamps: PS Chilly Chums
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: EP for the record 2 Documented
Accessories: Queen and Co trendy tape

No comments: