Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

crafting "wish upon a star"


I finished up a layout the other night using the Scrap Fit workout #83 prompt "wish upon a star". It's been a while since I played along with Scrap Fit and I forgot how much I liked their workouts. 

I used a 6x6 paper pack for this layout. I kind of hoard the 6x6 paper packs.... so when I can use them on my 12x12 layouts, I do it! This one is a My Minds Eye Lost & Found 3 Ruby paper pack. I loved the pinks in it that matched Abby's pajamas. Abby (and the younger child) LOVE my craft table. They are constantly in my paper punches and papers. I have a whole area now that is specific for kid crafts. 

Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, MME
Accessories: MFT Stacking Stars die-namics
Stamps: Paper Smooches graffiti
Ink: Tsukineko

No comments: