Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Loose tooth

We finally have a loose tooth in our house! Abby is 6 and came home crying after the first month of school because "all of her friends have lost teeth except her", so when she woke up the other day with a loose tooth - she was SO excited. It's not wiggling anymore than the first day, so it may take a while before it falls out, but that's ok - I'm PREPARED with a card for her!

I HAD to have the new Tooth Fairy Approved set from There She goes stamps when I followed their last release - it was TOO cute! I can't wait to get pictures and use the set in Abby's scrapbook!

I tried to make this card simple - once she was colored, it came together quickly too


Supplies
Stamps: TSG Tooth Fairy Approved
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: copic x-press
Accessories: Twinery twine, nestabilities

No comments: