Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March

I can NOT believe it is March already! We have been preparing for a move.... that we're now not doing when it was planned. Dh's orders got cancelled as he is heading to an Officer Training school instead - now we will be moving in December... Leaving Alaska in DECEMBER. I ordered new coats for the girls because we will be here another 1/2 winter (and we won't know where we are moving to until October)

I rarely make sympathy card. I don't like having to give them (because I hate to see anyone be sad), but I finished this card up the other night just because. I used some new papers - MME My girl - I'm IN LOVE with this paper - I need to find a supplier of 12x12 paper that isn't going to charge me an arm and a leg to ship to AK (if you know if any, let me know. I tried 2Peas, but they were still charging over $10 for shipping AFTER their "free shipping" amount was reached)

I used a paper Smooches set that I love and rarely use - Flap Happy and I used one of the new PS dies - the Flag tags die.  I got the paper, stamp set AND the dies at I Heart Papers - Kate carries the BEST stuff and ships quick!

As much as I hate sending sympathy cards, this one was sent the day after I finished this. A family friend died in a car accident - leaving behind her husband and 5 children. I was glad I had this on hand to send to the family.

Supplies
Stamps: PS Flap Happy
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: MME My Girl
Accessories: PS Flag Tags die

No comments: