Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Parade time

It's almost time for the 2013 Crab fest parade - last year Abby walked in the parade with the other girl scouts here. We are lucky to have good friends here who walked with her (I had the stroller and her sister bundled up - it was COLD)

I used a lot of Echo Park on this layout. I love Echo Park - still need to find an online retailer of their 12x12 papers though (that doesn't charge a ton for shipping). I got this collection "Everyday eclectic" from I heart papers when Kate had the 12x12 papers.

I used the Gourmet rubber stamps Girl Scout stamp to add the little girl scout on the right. She is adorable (Abby has used her for thank you cards when people support her in her daisy troop). She was colored with copics.


Supplies
Stamps: Gourmet rubber stamps girl scout
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: AC cardstock, EP Everyday eclectic

No comments: