Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

wish Big



Loving the color challenge on the Paper Smooches sparks blog this week. I normally have trouble with the color challenges, but this one was perfect with some new paper I picked up in Oregon when I was visiting my grandpa a couple weeks ago. I had shopped in a neighboring town and picked up a bunch of new paper, drove home and realized that they forgot to give me on of my bags... I called the Craft Warehouse and the guy who answered was the cashier and remembered me. I asked if they could ship it to me in AK (I was leaving 2 days later) and they did!!! I'm glad because I would have really missed my paper (my brother could have eventually picked it up for me, but them shipping it worked out great). 

I used the Paper Smooches Zoo Crew set that I LOVE (I've used this set a few times - especially love this giraffe) along with the birthday sampler.  This paired with the Glitz uncharted waters paper and I think it turned out pretty cute. 

Supplies
Stamps: PS zoo crew, birthday sampler
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: Glitz uncharted waters
Accessories: PS Flag Tag dies

No comments: