Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

winter




I love the picture perfect challenge on the Paper smooches sparks blog - it fun! I love the rainbow colors in the inspiration picture and used it to create my layout. I used black and white photos (except one) to keep the colors from clashing too much (she was in 2 different colored pink coat/snowsuit and her hat).. I used some Bo bunny double dot pattern paper and used every color available in that paper pad. The bo bunny paper is actually from a 6x6 paper pad that I got from I Heart Papers. Because shipping to AK costs so much, I have actually been almost exclusively using 6x6 paper pads on my 12x12 layouts - I do have some 12x12 paper packs, but a LOT more 6x6.

I pulled out 2 different Paper Smooches stamp sets - the Freezy fellas and Winter groves for the layout. Abby LOVES playing in the snow - we made snowmen, snow angels and played on her pet log this day.

Supplies
Paper: AC cardstock, Bo Bunny bold and bright double dot
Ink: Tsukineko
Stamps: Paper Smooches Freezy fellas, winter groves

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you created a LO for this challenge-- what a fab idea!! LOVE those neon snowmen! Great use of b/w photos with one in color! Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will play along this week with our GOLD trend watch!!