Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

fishies - PS sparks

 Another week, another card! This might be the 5th week IN A ROW I've joined in! I've gotten back into the groove of crafting (yay!!!!). The Trend watch challenge this week is inspired by an ocean picture. I love these little fish and had fun coloring them with my Spectrum Noir markers (I love my copics, but the spectrum noir might be the ones that come with me when we move in December). The paper is from Echo Park A perfect summer paper pad.

AND.... I have another ocean themed card that I'll be posting Saturday (: I was busy one night making cards and couldn't stop! 
Supplies
Stamps: Briny Blue
Ink: Tsukineko, spectrum noir
Paper: EP A perfect summer

4 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

This is SO CUTE!! I LOVE the way your patterned paper plays alongwit those CUTIE FISH!! Such a FUN Design!! Great take on this weeks challenge!! THANKS SO MUCH for playing along with is over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll play along again next week!! Have a FABULOUS 4th of July Weekend!! =)

Houses Built of Cards said...

So cute! What a darling scene you created! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

I love how the dolphin "jumped" out of the blue water!!!! And I just love those waves :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love the waves in the background--love that the fish are playing around in the sea! FAB design! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS TW Ocean challenge!!! I hope you will try our sketch challenge this week <3