Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mojo Monday 300 - let's Celebrate!

I don't remember the last time I played along with Mojo Monday, but I've been trying to find/join in on a lot more challenges lately - and using a bunch of the sad lonely stamps that are on my shelves. I pulled out a brand new (to me) stamp set from Paper Smooches "Digits" along with the birthday sampler to create this quick 7th birthday card. My daughter has been getting invited to tons of parties lately and everyone is turning 7 (she will be in September).



I used some Basic Grey Kneehighs paper (I still think I might need some of this in 12x12) and used the Mojo Monday 300 sketch (loosely) to create this very simple quick card!

Supplies
Stamps: Paper smooches digits, birthday sampler
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG kneehighs
Accessories: Nesties


No comments: