Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

happiness is...

I just got a great deal on getting some photos printed (Free is perfect for me!!), so I went through and printed a bunch of photos that have been sitting on my computer since 2009... We lived in St Croix and were getting ready to move back to Alaska.  St Croix Novembers are VERY different than Alaska Novembers.... 

I used the sketch from the Page Maps Blog on my page and pulled out some beach paper from the Echo Park Splash paper pack (I have used it on some other St Croix pages before - it's perfect). The circle paper needed a little something more, so I stamped the heart on it from the Reverse Confetti Arrows N' Elements set (it's also used in my title). 


Supplies
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Arrows N' Elements
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: Echo Park Splash

No comments: