Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

squeal


I love this little pig. I'm entering (very last minute) to the Paper Smooches sparks challenge. Anything goes this week!  I've been a little MIA lately. My husband is getting ready to leave for 4 months, so we have been spending a LOT of time together as a family and getting him ready to go. 

I will be back (we are going on a vacation soon after he leaves). I do have some posts scheduled though. 



Supplies
Stamps: PS Green Acres
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: copic x-press

2 comments:

Lorraine Marasigan said...

I love this and I love that pig!!! Have to get this stamp set:)

Houses Built of Cards said...

SOOOO cute! Fab one layer card! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com